Immigration Court Representation

If you have been detained by Border Patrol, USCIS or any branch of “immigration” and have received paperwork requesting that you go to Court, we can help you.

If you have a child, spouse or parent with legal status in the United States, you may be eligible for a variety of applications, including Cancellation of Removal or Adjustment of Status. If you fear returning to your home country and would like to stay in the United States, call us to discuss your case.

USCIS Representation

Not all immigration applications require appearing in Immigration Court. Our office prepares Work Permits, Petition for Alien Relatives (I-130), Naturalization Applications, U-Visas, Asylum, Supplement B’s, I-601 Waivers and I-601(A) Stateside Waivers. If you need to renew your green card, apply for Deferred Action for Early Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or many other applications, are office is able to provide you with experienced legal advice, as these applications require an extensive understanding of complex immigration laws, many of which have changed throughout the years.

Background Investigations

Many clients are unsure of what services they made need or what applications they are eligible to apply for and we can help them obtain all of their immigration records from the various immigration branches and review those documents to help our client understand their options.

Legal Representation can be Expensive

Which is why our office permits payment plans, accepts credit cards and can work with you and your budget to help you find the immigration assistance that is right for you.

Es por eso que nuestra oficina permite planes de pago, acepta tarjetas de crédito y puede trabajar con usted y su presupuesto para ayudarlo a encontrar la asistencia de inmigración adecuada para usted.

Next Steps…

This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.

Call us at 504-592-7272 to Schedule your Consultation Today!